CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Vanessa Hagen- The woman with a little of everything.

A page to blog for a little of everything that Iam or that I do. Welcome to my life. Enjoy :)

Vanessa

Friday, October 1, 2010

Coffeeshop Friday Photo Bliss! 1st time entry

Today Im joining a part of what is called "Friday Photo Bliss" By Rita and the coffee shop freebies blog. I hope im doing this right but just for fun Im adding my photo for today! Enjoy!



My three yr. old. I love her eyes :)

Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. Hi from NC! Love your blog. Saw your post at CoffeeShop. I'm signing up as a follower. Best wishes and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photo and her eyes are really wonderful! :)
    Greetings from the Czech Republic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan!

    Hi! thank you so much for becoming a follower! It inspires me more to share many many other things on here with a little taste of everything! thank you again! :D Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jitka,

    thank you for the comment! I also too love this picture. Its so sweet. Thank you for taking the time to look! :D

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete