CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Vanessa Hagen- The woman with a little of everything.

A page to blog for a little of everything that Iam or that I do. Welcome to my life. Enjoy :)

Vanessa

Monday, October 4, 2010

My Sons First Birthday

9:59 A.M. September 30th, 2009 Beau Hagen was born. He is now a year old! where has all the time went? I think every mom asks that when life has whirled around her so fast that its hard to tell what happened when and where! He is my only son so of course a side from all the pink I was happy to actually buy BOY things with blues ,greens ,oranges ,browns... Finally a change of scenery. I have three other divas/princesses so its nice to have a prince in the house along side the king. Here is what I have so far from his birthday pictures. I love how everything turned out! I borrowed the cupcake recipe from Kevin and Amanda's blog. Enjoy!

Happy Birthday Beau!

No comments:

Post a Comment