CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Vanessa Hagen- The woman with a little of everything.

A page to blog for a little of everything that Iam or that I do. Welcome to my life. Enjoy :)

Vanessa

Friday, October 1, 2010

Okay people.... Where are you?? :)

You know your a nerd when you add yourself to your own followers list to follow your own blog. Okay so I have officially given myself the nerd title. Or goof would work too. This blog is fairly new within the last few months I would like to start sharing it with others so take a look and see if this is something you or others would like and pass it on for me please?! I think I have lots of neat things to share sooo why not? :)  Happy Friday to everyone out there, we are traveling for the weekend and I will be posting some pictures of the after math of it all. 

Pass me on , add me, contact me, be happy... okay you get the point have a great weekend!

Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry...followers will come eventually. I've been blogging for five years and only have 136 followers...but that's okay.
    Another thing to try are linky parties.

    Glad you've joined the Blog Guidebook!

    Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah... Yeah Im fairly new... just wanted to add some humor to my blog :D

    ReplyDelete