CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Vanessa Hagen- The woman with a little of everything.

A page to blog for a little of everything that Iam or that I do. Welcome to my life. Enjoy :)

Vanessa

Thursday, October 7, 2010

What to do...?

Well here Iam just standing at a standstill. We live in Washington state. The higher living cost area if some of you weren't aware. A home in the South could have as much as 3000 even 4000 sq.ft anywhere from 210,000 and below. Here in Washington you couldn't touch a house like that without paying at least 400 thousand plus! GEEZ?! what the heck? and WHY?? So spendy! Anyways we are here because we are stationed here at Ft. Lewis. Not everything we had hoped it would be when we moved here. I miss Savannah Georgia more and more staying here and I'm not from the south however We owned a fairly large home in Savannah and the weather was always amazing including the thunder storms which by the way are AMAZING in the south.

Back on track. Josh Is getting looked at for a higher promotion!!! YAY go Joshy! So therefore we were looking at maybe buying a home again. However like I said there's not many homes that are like able for the money that we could spend. So being that he also has the option to move to any duty station he wants for re- enlisting I'm not sure what we should do? Hes waiting until January 2011 to re sign. For now I guess its just wait it out and see!? We may just choose to go back to Savannah. Not sure? I hate being on the fence about things. If we had the opportunity to go back home to Missoula, well I'm not sure we would right now... Maybe when his career in the military is over but that's a while away. Well Any idea? Thanks for reading!

Undecided
(vanessa)

No comments:

Post a Comment