CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Vanessa Hagen- The woman with a little of everything.

A page to blog for a little of everything that Iam or that I do. Welcome to my life. Enjoy :)

Vanessa

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trip to Montana..

Here's to Montana!! This is just my fun post about my trip to Missoula Montana... I miss home! I want to go back already! We had a great time visiting family and most of all loved watching my husband grin from ear to ear when he got his new bike. 2009 Yamaha R1 raven edition.. 14 miles on it when he bought it... I would say theres probably about 1200 miles on it already!

The beautiful blondie is my Sister in Law Lindsi... what a model! This lower picture is of my grandfather. Nothing like being around family!

No comments:

Post a Comment