CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Vanessa Hagen- The woman with a little of everything.

A page to blog for a little of everything that Iam or that I do. Welcome to my life. Enjoy :)

Vanessa

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Arlington Virginia/ Washington D.C

Arlington, Va. All I can say is wow. This was a very memorable time for me.. and thought I would share some of the highlights of this trip... though this isn't all the pictures I have taken while I was there these remain to be a few of my favs. Nothing to fancy but good enough to share! In the case of the picture of the fallen soldier I do not reveal names and nor do I give the information out to anyone concerning this matter. Please keep this respectable and understanding that this is a honorable thing to have when it comes to the men and women who fight for our country. For Information about services or memorials I offer to families of the fallen please do contact me via email at nessasphotography@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Wahoooo I'm on your blog! lol

    Love it! :D those are some lovely ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Yes you are!... Im not sure if to many people know about it but I guess its just a way to talk about photography and pictures all at once and share them with people. It was great... I want to go back!

    ReplyDelete