CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Vanessa Hagen- The woman with a little of everything.

A page to blog for a little of everything that Iam or that I do. Welcome to my life. Enjoy :)

Vanessa

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The start of this years weddings!



Weddings!
Who doesn't love em? well maybe some folks could care less. BUT this marks my start off for this years weddings! 


July 31st 2010- Sandy&Fred Green. 


What a WONDERFUL family fun filled event. I loved photographing this family, so much fun and very family centered. They even included my family! Thank you Sandy and Fred for the invite and having me shoot your wedding for you! thanks! I hope you enjoy some of the previews so far and will update as more photos are completed! 










 August 14th 2010- Kelsee & Dustin krueger 


Coming soon! Though I have to say I cant wait to be a part of this wedding by hiding behind things, jumping out of nowhere with a camera up in everyones bussiness like paparazzi.. Good times! see you there Kels! 


UPDATE>>> August 14th came and went! Here are a few of the wedding pictures from Kelsee and Dustins Awesome wedding!! Enjoy You two! Beautiful couple! :) <3










For Additional Copies of the wedding photography services provided, Please contact me via email with a request for 1) quantity of discs 2) your name and address to be mailed a copy 3) state the last name of the married persons you are requesting copies of. Phone or email is optional. The cost of a copy of the completed wedding photos are $10/per disc. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a copy and I will give you information for payment. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment