CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Vanessa Hagen- The woman with a little of everything.

A page to blog for a little of everything that Iam or that I do. Welcome to my life. Enjoy :)

Vanessa

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Booking your session and deposits.

Hi there!

So, I'm writing this mini post for booking sessions and deposits. I felt it was becoming more necessary to post this so here it goes. Often times I get a lot and I mean a lot of people booking my services and that's all wonderful, however when the day or time draws near I end up with empty slots in my schedule due to booking people and then waiting on a deposit from the client to secure that time and day that never makes it into the account unfortunately.

To avoid this I now require the deposit to be paid before I actually pencil a client in on my work book calendar. This ensures that my days do not go "un- used" because I allowed for a client to book who did not come through with a paid deposit. When this happens other potential clients are turned down in place of the time the other person booked me for but later does not show or can not do it for other reasons. This is really more of a way to be respectable to others and me as the photographer by not taking up time that the client would not be or will not be using. I don't like that I have had to make it a public notice, but sometimes it is just called for. I'm hoping that many of you will understand why I'm doing this and how it will help everyone involved.

The deposit is set at a $50.00 secure deposit that is applied to your total cost with me as your photographer. This applies for all sessions including newborn shoots. Everyone that considers me and uses me as their photographer is greatly appreciated and I want to thank those who have already worked with me prior. Be on the lookout for some new offers and deals that you may want to take my offer up on!

Thank you all for taking the time to read this small but informative matter on my services. For your convenience I have provided a tab on my home page to pay your deposit directly via paypal! Once your deposit is paid, I will then contact you with your confirmed date and time as requested and schedule you for that date. Once your date is reserved, I do not book anyone else in place of your session time and it is dedicated to your session. Should anything come up last minute, please contact me as soon as possible so we may be able to work out the session to fit the circumstances. Please also note that the deposit is non-refundable unless certain issues arise. If you choose to completely cancel you fore fit your deposit and I take the funds as a loss of work. So, please be prepared and ready to shoot because I really want to work with you! Thank you for your understanding.

Love your photographer,

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment