CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Vanessa Hagen- The woman with a little of everything.

A page to blog for a little of everything that Iam or that I do. Welcome to my life. Enjoy :)

Vanessa

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Update part 2


Hello again!


Its been a minute hasn't it?! Well a lot has been going on for me, lots of pictures and traveling! Aside from that I wanted to update my blog and you viewers with my newest homecoming. The Harrington Family. This was a fun shoot to do because of the emotions as always that's just circulating in the air and then of course through my lens. So here are the pictures I hope you enjoy! I will be making more posts soon so stay with me! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post V! The pictures are wonderful and full of emotion...just like you said. I look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete