CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Vanessa Hagen- The woman with a little of everything.

A page to blog for a little of everything that Iam or that I do. Welcome to my life. Enjoy :)

Vanessa

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Puyallup Fair

Hey readers and followers If any at all!

Puyallup fair is approaching and Im taking off to it for some family fun and as always with camera in hand! For those of you whom have cameras or would like to go with me on a chosen date to shoot for fun please contact me. I will be  taking a much needed long break from doing anything as far as jobs. I would like to get to know some of you who may want to learn photography or do photography so new things can be shared and learned. Im self taught with my camera and in photoshop and for the lots that I have read and the lots that I have learned it has created a great spark in my work. Okay so back to the fair, the fair is a great place to start because there are many people lots of color and a lot of fun to be captured. So If you are like me and you have a sweet tooth for caramel apples, cotton candy and elephant ears then you should go if not with me then go yourself and
bring the camera!

Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. If some of you should follow me out to the fair. I would like to add a little fun "assignment" if you will. I think it would bring creativity and fun to share. If this is something you are into doing then take your best creativity skill when taking the shot and edit it to your taste and you can submit it to my email at vhagen20@gmail.com and I will be glad to make a post fair blog including the variety of chosen pictures from the top how many ever I have for contributors. This will depend on how many people can or will participate. If you do not of a DSLR and you have an interesting photo take it and send it in! I may just post it!

    The assignment: 1) If your there during the day I would say this is a good time to capture the Junk food stills that are available such as the caramel apples, cotton candy etc. get creative with it! I would love to see what you can contribute!


    2)Try to get shots of the variety of rides possibly in motion or with its lights flaring. If you are there at a evening time before dark hits take advantage of the lighting. Then should you be there after dark hits. If you know how to manually set your camera and you have a tripod thats easy to fold and carry I challenge you to take some night shots. Night shots can be tricky because of the camera shake. Okay so that might be a bit in depth for some of you BUT if you want to try go ahead but make sure the camera is super still when trying to capture a night shot.

    Aside from my thoughts capture anything that would or could be picture worthy. Have fun and learn much!

    ReplyDelete