CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Vanessa Hagen- The woman with a little of everything.

A page to blog for a little of everything that Iam or that I do. Welcome to my life. Enjoy :)

Vanessa

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Update!

Update on the plague of Homecomings here on Ft. Lewis! I have had two almost back to back homecomings within this month Including the homecoming blog post that started my blog here on blog spot. The first blog post ever made on my page is the First homecoming I have done this year because of a dear friend who has lost her husband recently asked me to come and photograph the homecoming the unit. While I was there I captured many of the random families there that night to show the emotions that were filled in the air through my photographs.

The second and third homecomings were done because of the lovely word of mouth or listing sites that put people in line to have this precious happy day photographed by me. I was honored to do so for the fellow military wives and servicemen for everything they sacrafice even though Iam one myself and completely understand their struggles, pains and final happiness upon the return of their loved ones.

To Mrs. DaLee and her husband Tom, congratulations and welcome home! I captured some of the most unique, emotion filled pictures while the homecoming ceremony took place at the Sheridan Gym on base and the lighting was horrible but with a bit of my knowledge I was able to make it look or at least appear as if lighting wasn't an issue. This couple was fun to photograph as most people are in this situation because of the happiness it brings to not only them but the one behind the lens... me! Maybe its more heartfelt for me because Im a military wife myself but how could it not bring happy tears to your eyes?!



Really truly a beautiful couple! Best of wishes to your family!


My third homecoming family will be posted to this update as soon as they are as always artfully touched :) Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment